Apr 8, 2008
what to say...?
Well, It's been about 6 days since my last post, and I don't really have much to talk about. I know I say that quite often. I actually really need to thank Mindy, Melissa and Chelsy for taking me out last night for my birthday. My birthday was April 6th, and so we all went down to Provo, and ate at the Pizza Factory, (where was the camera?) One of my favorites! YUMMY! Anyways- Thanks alot girls, it was really fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
9 comments:
Happy Birthday girly! Do you get my card?
Opps! DID you get my card!
Cool! Hope you had a great Birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday! I just noticed Lilee's birthday was April 6th. Did you have her on your birthday?
Okay-I read Lilee's birthday post on my google reader. apparently you deleted it....
It was so much fun! I'm glad we went. Love ya!
Hope you had an awesome birthday!! Pizza Factory---yum yum:)
One day older and wiser to. Happy birthday to you!! Hope you had a good one! We'll see ya on Sunday :)
thanks for letting me tag along! I had a blast, you girls are a lot of fun to hang out with.
Post a Comment