Preston and I decided we want to give the whole Data entry thing a try....it's only 50 bucks to join right, what are we out......50 BUCKS! Totally sucks, don't do it. Learn from my mistake! lol. Anyways- totally tooooo good to be true. So anyways- thats the last you will hear about that from me! lol.
On a lighter note, my basement is almost finished. I will post updates of that hopefully on Friday, because hopefully on Friday it will be FINISHED! Our carpet came today, but the installer can't come until Thursday! Oh well...so sad...= ( But Im super excited to get it done! Movie night at my house, on my new comfy couch! YAAA WHOOO!!!


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
4 comments:
HOW EXCITING...It is always nice to finish a huge project! I can't wait to see pictures..:)
I am bummed I won't see you! but gas is so dang expensive I totally see why you can't! I will definietly give you a call later! :)
Sorry about the data entry scam. Those things are always too good to be true. If it was that easy, we'd all stay home and earn money that way, huh?! Anyways, I'm excited for you guys getting your basement finished. I want to come over some time this week to have you cut my bangs in your new salon!
I'm excited to see the finished basement! Sorry about the data entry! I am usually a sucker for stuff like that!
Funny story! One day you are questioning the data entry and the next day you are sending a word of caution. Made us laugh but sorry to hear it. Steven says football at your house--cool about your basement!
Post a Comment