Oct 11, 2008

The Body World

Last night, Rachel and Brady, and Adair and Will and Preston and I went to The Body World Exibit in Salt Lake. It was totally CRAZY! I can't believe they can actually preserve the body like that. It's pretty cool. It was crazy to think that these people were alive once. Anyways- it's very interesting, if you haven't gone yet, I think they are there until January, you should go, it's kinda neat to see. Anyways- here's a picture I found online. This guy is not in the exibit but I wish he would have been. He's holding his skin. Kinda creepy, but very interesting. Here is a link if you want to check it out.
http://www.bodiestheexhibition.com/
Body World Pictures, Images and Photos

6 comments:

Janette said...

I actually went to this last year in Vegas. It is really fasinating to look at and you realize how detailed our bodies really are. I loved it and suggest people go if they haven't too!

Iris said...

Tell me Amber what this is. It sounds interesting I have never heard of this before. Soes this shoe travel and do you know if there is a web site that gives dates abd places?

Crystal said...

jason went to that in Philly with a group of people from school and he said it was pretty cool! I want to go sometime.

Casey & LaTisha said...

Amber hey how are u?? I love your blogg and posts their always so cute. You have always been so good at this stuff!! And your daughter is adorable.

Amber Lynn said...

ew freaky! lol I think my own naked body is nasty..lol why would I want to see other ones.. hehehe Kidding, I bet it was pretty cool!

JeNNy said...

That IS SO cOOL i rEALLy WAnt TO gO TO tHAT, hOW MuCH WAS iT TO gET IN?