

So at Swiss Days this year, there was a lady there selling witch brooms. I got to her at the very second she was handing her LAST broom to a lady, and she was sold out! I was terribly upset! lol. So I ordered one from her, but lo and behold, she never called me back. So this weekend, I decided to try and attempt my own broom! It's not nearly as cute as the ones the lady had, but it definately is cute! Im proud of my witch broom, and I got some witch shoes to go along with it! hehehe. Preston says I should park it in the garage, not my front porch! lol. Anyways-


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
12 comments:
oh my that is the cutest thing i've ever seen..seriously you are so creative!!!
So cute! I love the shoes! Where did you get those?
I also love that you love fall too! I ablsolutly love this time of year. Brad doesn't get it... but I love it:)
That turned out really cute! You're so awesome at that kind of stuff! Did you get the branch from our big dead tree?
wow! amber is there anything you can't do? it turned out very cute. were you guys down in SG for swiss days?
I WANT ONE! SO SO CUTE
Who needs the lady at swiss days!! Way to go, so cute. I want one too:) Fall in my fav as well. Enjoy it while its here.
You are so dang creative! Wish I could make things like that :)
You always have the cutest ideas and you are so creative!
Oh, I love it!! I couldn't go to sleep and I was dreaming up a way to make my old vacuum into a witch's broom. You gave me some inspiration!
I think it turned out way cute! Why buy when you can make, is what I always say. Great job, and I love the shoes!
Very cute. I wish I were I were as talented as you.
That broom is DARLING!!! Can I copy you?!?!
Post a Comment