Oct 7, 2008

IGOR and sumersaults



Today I took Lilee to see IGOR. Yes....I was down in provo running errands, and I called the movies to see what cartoony movie was playing, it just so happened that IGOR was playing in 20 minutes. So I decided to live on a whim, and take her. BY THE WAY, it really is such a cute movie. Lilee did really well for being only 2. I bought her a box of dots, and she carried those puppies in there like she owned the place! She looked so big going to a movie with her candy and her blankie! lol. Anyways- Today she did her first Sumersault, and she has been sumersaulting ever since! That's totally random, but thought I would tell ya about it anyway! She's getting so dang big!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I need to take the boys to see that movie, Austin has been wanting to see it! It is good to know that it is a cute movie! Oh yeah, cute witch stick!

Iris said...

So I am now trying this blog thing again. I was struggling to write things but then I look at yours and you make it so stinkin easy. I am so glad that you made a comment I was worried that no one would ever read it. You saved me and I love you too!! Thanks for blogging, it keeps me up to date with you and your family I don't feel so alone. Love Ya