
How stinkin funny is this picture! Preston barely fit in Lilee's tent, but she wanted him in there, and the dog, and all of her stuffed animals, and mom....etc. unfortunatly it is a small tent, and only preston was able to get in! Lol = )
Preston.Amber. Lilee.Kella. Charly
4 comments:
This is so funny!! Carson keeps pointing & laughing!
Do you think you guys will go to the ward party on Thursday? If so...and even if you don't...do you want to come over & make some Halloween desserts? I saw them on "Studio 5" & I've been wanting to try them. This is random. I'll call you!
So cute! It was fun to see you guys Saturday.
What a fun daddy! that is so funny!
That is classic! So cute that she wanted all that stuff in her tent with her! Daddy's a good sport!
Post a Comment