Oct 26, 2008

This first picture was taken during the summer, around July, but just barely got it off Jolyns camera...I thought it was cute and blog worthy, so here it is...Lilee and her cousins Austin, Dylan, and Parker.











This one is from yesterday, Brady came back from a motorcycle ride, and Lilee wanted to ride it. So I took her picture with Brady! So cute....my little Harley Chick!

2 comments:

rachel and brady said...

Oohh, who's that sexy guy?! Cute picture! I'll have to steal it off of here and save it on my computer. And that picture of Preston and Lilee is so funny! Big man in a little tent! Ha Ha

Iris said...

Motorcycle mama. My mom rode motorcycles when she was pregnant with me and when I was about Lilee's age and older I used to ride on her motorcycle with her. Brings back some good memories, thanks for sharing. I have such a ridiculously cute niece!