Feb 3, 2008

THE BEST STINKIN' MOVIE EVER!

PS I Love You

Okay everyone, Since my friends think Im the "bossy" one I think everyone should go see p.s. i love you
It is so cute! It has taken number one on my favorite movie ever list! If you haven't seen it, it by far is the best movie! What a fun afternoon I had! I think I want to move to Ireland, and find me a steamy Irish Man! J/K Preston! I love you hun! ( ; D ) wink, wink! lol
Anyways- This weekend was alot of fun...a group of friends have been getting together for a night of Texas Hold em.....and I have to say it is quite amuzing! We have so much fun! Then today the girls went and saw this movie! Thanks for a fun day girls!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have wanted to see PS I Love You since the first commercial. I think I have the entire soundtrack on my ipod. The music is great (my favorite songs are also on my blog)! We want to come hang out so bad. I was so excited when Steven gave his notice to quit working weekend graveyards--that kind of puts a damper on any plans. We will for sure come hang on poker night. I'm glad to see you liked that movie--more reason for me to convince Steven to go see it! Talk to you soon...

rachel and brady said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!
The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you've been tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog.

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

I want to see this movie so bad!! I am a sucker for romance stories, and now days it doesn't seem like they make that many anymore...Did that make sense ..hopefully! Talk to you soon...

Kira Thunell said...

Amen, sistah! I absolutely loved this movie and thanks for the song on your playlist - how perfect! How do you get those cute headers?