Mar 30, 2008

HoRtOn

On Friday, Mindy and Jason, Chelsy and Zach, and Preston, Lilee and I went and saw Horton Hears a Who. horton hears a whooooo Can I just tell you, that my little Lilee sat through the entire movie, and watched. She wasn't completely still, but she did love it. It was such a cute show. Thanks for going guys, we had alot of fun!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

I took Austin and Dylan to see that movie the other day, It was a cute movie and they liked it!

The Wilsons said...

Amber! I was so excited to see a message from you! Cute, cute blog! Love it! The boys came home from Horton and told me, "You gotta see it mom, it's hilarious."

Farmer Family said...

Is that the first movie Lilee's been to? I want to take Hailey but I'm afraid she wouldn't last!

Amber Lynn said...

Tanner Loved the movie tooo, I thought it was so cute, even josh was entertained by it. That one is definitly on my list to buy when it comes out.

Mindy & Steve said...

It was so much fun! I'm glad Zack and CHels came too. The movie was adorible and Lilee did so good! Oh and let me tell you again, I AM SO FREAKIN EXCITED ABOUT THE COUCHES! THANKS BER! YOUR AWESOME! xoxo love ya lots give lilee a kiss from mimee and jaja and awee and aye

Jodi Nelson said...

Amber,
Thank you for your comment on my blog! I'm glad I'm not the only one too! I posted an update on my blog tonight, take a look when you get a chance; http://simplythisthatandtheother.blogspot.com/2008/03/update-on-skunk.html
You have a very cute family! Lilee is adorable! Nate is my husbands nephew. Boston reminds me a lot of Nate's little brothers when my husband and I met. He's such a cutie! Happy Bloggin! Jodi