Im not really a political person, but I watched this, and it really freaks me out! Anyways- you should watch it. GO MCCAINE!!!lol
check out this site....
http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?RsrcID=2036
Jun 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
7 comments:
Very Scary Video!
hope you don't mind I put this on my site too. You should read some of the comments I will probably get.
oh, and can you give me your email?
Yes, that was a little bit scary. Interesting video, makes me proud to be a republican.
Amber-I LOVE the things are are making!!My Youngest always has to do her own hair. Scarey I know. She won't leave the house without a bow of some kind. So we go through a lot of them. If you have more pics I would love to see them and get her some 4 school. Good Luck with the business. ;)
K I am so excited for our trip! It is going to be a blast! I can't wait to see the girlee's!!!
Your Blog is amazing! Teach me your ways I am so new to this I don't even know what I am doing! Seriously teach me please!!
Post a Comment