Today it was Hott outside, so I blew up a little pool that Lilee got for her birthday, and she LOVED it....it was so cute to hear her little giggle, running around her frog pool, screaming because the water was getting her. I thought it was cute. It truely is so fun to watch her grow, and I have always loved her, but lately I really am falling in love with her. Everything she does just melts my heart. It also makes me sad, and I just want to freeze her at two years old, so she won't grow up. = ) Anyways- enough of that, look at these cute pics!!!



P.S. If you click on the third picture, and look closely....there's a warning sign that says.....NO DIVING.....
REALLY, ARE THEY SERIOUS!!?!?!!?!!!!?
2 comments:
No diving?!?! That makes me LOL! I think that is the cutest little pool I have ever seen! Lilee is such a doll. By the way, can't wait to stop by at the Farmer's Market! Fun stuff!
Lilee looks like she is having the time of her life!! It's so nice to have summer weather.. No diving?? duh..lol Hope everything is going good..:)
Post a Comment