Jun 7, 2008

Well, like always, nothing new is really going on, but I just got Lilee out of the tub not too long ago....yes, she's up late, and I decided to blow dry her hair. It's getting so long. I love it, she thinks she looks pretty....lol. She sits so good for me to do her hair, luckily....she must just be use to it! Anyways- just wanted to show a couple cute pics, and see how fast my little Lil is growing up!

7 comments:

Tracy S. said...

I love that she looks so much like you~

Farmer Family said...

I wish i could have hair that's so shiny and pretty!

Crystal said...

What a cutie! She looks like you and Prestion both, but she also looks a lot like granny Jo! have you seen her baby pics?

rachel and brady said...

She's beautiful!

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

I can't believe how big she is getting..:) She's such a sweetie :)

Andrea F. said...

seriously amber your daughter is the cutest little girl ever!!!! i love those big blue eyes!!

Jess said...

She is such a doll!