
Call me crazy, but I watched this movie last night, and I really like it. Has anyone ever seen it....? At first it wasn't at all what I was expecting, but as I watched it, I really really liked it. It has subtitles, and you have to read most of the movie, but it's good. It's about Afganistan and pakistan, and a relationship between two friends...it's really good, either that or I was super tired yesterday! Check it out, it's kind of a good educational movie also.


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
3 comments:
I actually have wanted to read this book because I have heard that it was so good. And there is also a second book out that is suposed to continue with their relationship (I think). I know it's a sequel book if that is what you call them. Hey where do you get your cute backgrounds. I love all of them.
I need to rent this movie..! Thank you SO much for the awesome baby gift! You are so talented.. I love it! I am going to have to buy some stuff from you.. Sorry I haven't called you back, work has just been insane... But I will talk to you soon.. Thankx again :)
I loved the book when I read it! i am neverous to watch the movie-I dont want to cry. I am a baby when watching movies! Are you gettin ready to pack? I have always wanted to do that trip! Take Care!
Post a Comment