Jun 27, 2008

Sun burnt and tired!

Okay, so I've never ever been to Seven Peaks....and today I went. IT WAS SO FUN! I am really mad that I didn't take my camera, but I have a nice Cannon and didn't want it to get ruined or stollen, and I forgot my little one. I was so mad. But anyways- Lilee loved it, she had such a blast. The only bad thing about it was, that she is FEARLESS....and she doesn't like my help. So it's crazy. She didn't like the little kiddi pool, she liked the big slides....She was such a trooper. Anyways- wish I had a picture to post, my aunt does on her camera, I'll have to steal it from her. Until next time....Have fun!

1 comments:

Crystal said...

Sounds like fun! Thanks for the car seat cover, It fits! Parker likes it . Can you do my hair in your new salon while I am in Utah sometime???? Do you think it is to soon to color it again? I am thinking about going all dark? Or really blond! What do ya think?