Feb 9, 2008

Closing!!

We finally signed our papers to refinance our home! YA WHOO! It will be so much fun to have a bigger house. I can't wait! We signed last week, but officially got our check yesterday! What a relief. Our house payment only went a little bit, and now we can enjoy our whole house!

2 comments:

Frei Family said...

Amber i posted the Cafe rio recipes on my blog.. you should check it out they are pretty easy and delicious!! I usually serve them with uncooked tortillas(i cook them of course though) then with beans and cheese and i usually make some white rice and squeeze lime juice or pour salsa on the rice just like Cafe Rio... so yum!!

Amber Lynn said...

thats always such an awesome relief!!! I cant belive you girls went down to provo with out me.. you brats,,lol j/k The shoe order should be in in about a week.. ill let you know.. melissa mentioned that you were asking about it,,