Feb 3, 2008

My little Love Bug!



She was hanging out with Grandma today, and these are some of the pictures Jolyn took of her, I love them! So I thought I would share these two, even though they are basically the same picture. oh yeah, and this her new "Yion" grandma gave to her. Her new prized possesion!

2 comments:

Frei Family said...

Clarification: Okay so call me psycho... i am so sorry, you never worked at SuperCuts, i had you confused with another amber I worked with, that graduated from pine view in 2002, went to hair school, is blonde and doesn't live in St. george anymore either... now that i have the two separted i feel so stupid!! But i feel more stupid not clarifying my confusion!! I am so sorry... Please don't hate me.. Holy Cow- high school was longer a go than i thought!!
I use to live in Provo and we ust always go to this little town below heber(midway i think, mid something!) and hang out at the Johsnon Mill, we knew the people that owned it. I love that town!! I hope you are having fun in all that snow! Sorry again about the blonde moment..=)

Boyer family said...

Amber your blog is so cute, of course!!! Anything you do is cute, I need lessons. Again your little girl is so cute. Love ya Tiff