Feb 3, 2008

I've been tagged...

Well here's the only ten wierd or interesting things I could think of, Im sure there are plenty more, but here goes it....Please feel free to skip this post, it may be quite boring for the average reader. My husband accuses me for saying the same thing seven times, seven different ways....so that pretty much means, that I don't know when to stop! lol

1. I have a really bad habbit of biting my nails, and I have always bit them, since I can remember.

2. I love Cereal....Captain Crunch is probably my all time favorite! Cereal for Breakfast, or Dinner, Im all for it anytime!

3. I am very self conscience...I have always been really shy, and afraid of what people think of me....stupid I know. It's getting better the older I get.

4. I don't like to pray out loud. I know that's lame, but I am seriously afraid of that. I think it has to do with number 3. Im afraid of what people will think. A stupid fear that I know I have to get over.

5. I am afraid of the dark. I still run to my bed, after I turn the light off at night, if Im alone.

6. My parents are divorced....have been most of my life. I don't know if that is weird or intesting, but Im running out of ideas.

7. I hate to cook. Well, I actually shouldn't say hate to cook, I should say, I never know what to cook, so it's hard, and not fun. We have the same things all the time. So I hate the idea of cooking, because Im really not that good at it! lol

8. I really enjoy going to church. When I was just alittle bit younger, it was kind of a pain in the butt to have go to church every single Sunday, and most of the time I didn't go at all, just because I didn't want to. I am the Secretary in Primary, and I absolutely love my calling, so I think it helps. And Lilee is going to Nursery, and loving that, so yeah, I enjoy church.

9. I am a Twighlight FANATIC! I read all three books in a matter of maybe 6 days. I know, I know, my husband didn't have a wife that week, and Lilee wasnt quite sure where her mom went! lol, just kidding, but in 6 days I read probably close to 2000 pages! I was amazed, because Im not that into reading, but when you start, you can't put them down. Even with a 1 1/2 year old at the time, I would read when she would take naps and when she went to bed, until really late at night! Highly recommended.

10. Ohhh, and I just told Preston what I was doing, and he told me to mention that Im spoiled and inconsiderate...and mean to my Husband. I got mad at him today, and was rude. I guess. I actually really need to be more grateful for the things he does, but I have OCD (for reals) and some things bug me when they aren't done the way I want them! lol. He calls me BOSSY! Ya, I probably am....

oh and p.s. if you made it this far, I do apoligize, that was a really long, drug out post! Thanks for reading! = D

3 comments:

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

Just tell your husband that wifes are supposed to be bossy!! j/k.. I hate to pray in front of people too! Even my family...remember my pray for dinner? lol I still say it just the same as when I was little!

Jason and Marie said...

Okay, so first of all I have to say "Thank you" for introducing me to bloggers. They are so fun. And it really does help the time go by faster at work (hee hee).
Secondly, I'm totally with you on the cereal thing. I have so much in my food storage. I figure if we do have some natural disaster I'm pretty set with several quick and easy meals!
And last of all, I cannot believe that you would ever be self-conscious! And it's not just one of those things I'm saying to make you feel better. SERIOUS!! You are the cutest thing. I just love your guts.
You'll have to check out my tag response. I am a little concerned about myself though, after reading what I wrote I've realized that I have serious issues!
Marie

Iris said...

I am having so much trouble writing in my blog. You make it seem easy and every thing flows and I sit and stare at me page wondering what to write. I must be a boring person or maybe if I write no one would read it. Don't know what it is. Until I do I will sit and stare at your blog to give me inspiration.