Feb 14, 2008
A DAY OF LOVE.....<3
HAPPY LOVERS DAY! VALENTINES DAY IS KIND OF SILLY. YOU GO OUT, BUY YOUR WIFE FLOWERS, TRY AND ACT ALL ROMANTICAL, GO TO DINNER, SPEND MONEY YOU DON'T NECESSARILY HAVE, JUST TO SAY I LOVE YOU! AND HONEY, I SURE DO LOVE IT! I LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE, AND WHO WE'VE BECOME. IT'S TAKEN 3 1/2 YEARS TO GET TO THIS POINT, BUT I TRUELY HAVE TO SAY THAT I AM SO HAPPY. EVEN THOUGH SOME DAYS I DON'T SHOW IT, AND SOME DAYS WE WANT TO KILL EACH OTHER, I LOVE YOU, AND AM GRATEFUL FOR ALL THAT YOU FOR ME AND LILEE. WE WOULDN'T BE WHERE WE ARE TODAY WITH YOU! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, BE MINE?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
1 comments:
They say it takes five years of marriage not to have as many ups and downs, who ever "they" are. I have been married almost 22 years. I am still learning about my husband. I don't ever want to stop. We still hold hands when we watch TV, walk somewhere even in our yard. He still opens the car doors, the store doors, the front door to my house. Sure we have our moments, but we are not perfect and how boring would we be if we never had moments? Marriage is a journey, of which I am enjoying every second of. You, my dear have just began...make every one of your seconds count!
Post a Comment