Feb 25, 2008
Good ol' St. George
I went to St.George this last weekend, for a girlfriend from Beauty schools wedding. It was alot of fun! A couple of my girlfriends went and we took Lilee and we stayed at the Ramada Inn. It was alot fun, we didnt have alot of plans to do much, but just getting away for the weekend was a ton of fun! We are card sharks, and we love playing Texas Holdem. How funny is that! Melissa dominated the playing feild this time, which was good for her, only we didn't play with money, just poker chips! lol. So that actually sucks for her! No Im kidding, it was really fun. And not only that, but we busted out the old school GO FISH....SWEET!! I haven't played that since I was a kid, and it actually was a blast! We were alittle late for the wedding, because we couldn't stop playing cards. Anyways- thanks for the good time girls, and CONGRATS LATISHA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
2 comments:
Welcome back. I think Preston missed you. Steven and Preston sat in the Fit Stop hot tub forever on Saturday night!
Thats right baby i rock
Post a Comment