Feb 6, 2008
Day time naps....
Well for the past six months maybe, Lilee has a hard going to sleep during the day..She sleeps in a twin bed, so that's our problem. It starts with her throwing a fit that she has to take a nap in the first place, and then once I have her in her room, she really starts throwing a fit. So I shut the light off, shut her door, and she ends up crying it out at the door, pounding on it, hoping I will let her out. So eventually falls asleep at the door, with the light on, for about one hour. Her naps aren't near as long as they use to be, and then they aren't that great of naps, because she doesn't sleep that well. So anyways- this short story has become quite long! lol. So the other day, I decided to trick her into a nap. She got a little princess tent for Christmas from Aunt Crystal, (THE BEST GIFT EVER!) so I made her a little bed in there, with her stuffed animal, and a couple blankets, and told her to take a nap in her tent. WICH SHE LOVES! So I just have a little bed all made up for her, so when she gets outta bed, she realizes she has a tent to sleep in. It's actually pretty cute. She sleeps good in there, it's dark, she leaves the light off, and she actually sleeps a normal nap. And now I have a peiece of mind, knowing, she isn't laying at her door with the light on, and she's actually in somewhat of a makeshift bed! lol. Anyways- that's a crazy long short story! I would take a picture of her in there, but she's a really light sleeper, and my luck, it would wake her up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
2 comments:
I am glad she is putting that tent to good use!
maybe this is a better alternative than poking her from under the door is! lol
Post a Comment