Feb 27, 2008

Angie

Today would be my sisters birthday....her lucky golden birthday....27 on February 27th. Today I have been thinking about her alot. For those of you who don't know, she died in a car wreck almost 12 years ago. I sure do miss her. Things sure would be alot easier if she were here. I know that she's in a better place, but sometimes I feel sad, all the things that she's missed out on. She wasn't at my wedding, isn't able to know my cute little lilee....I always wonder what she would look like now, where in life she would be, would I be an aunt...what profession would she have. She's been gone, almost as long as she was here, and it's really kinda sad when I think about it. Anyways- no more sappy stories, time to go pack my stuff to go to St.George. HAPPY BIRHTDAY ANG.

6 comments:

MELISSA said...

Oh hon..I am so sorry, i love ya

rachel and brady said...

I bet she was at your wedding and she does know little Lil...she probably knew her before you did. Just somethin to think about. Hope your mom is ok.

Iris said...

I will always remember all three of you girls and all the laughs you had. I so wish that you could have grown together. Angie would have been an incredible woman just as much as you and Bree have become. Cherish what you have in your memories and if you need pictures, I have some. Love you

Crystal said...

It is sad to think about, but she is always watching over you! She's your guardian angel! Hope you mom is doing better. Love ya

Mindy & Steve said...

Ber - I'm so sad for you. It's such a hard thing to deal with. You almost train yourself to not show emotion about it in front of people but let it all out when your alone. I'm thinkin about ya! Love you girl! And the comments are right. She was there and everywhere else that is important to you. She does know lilee very well! We love you!

Katelyn said...

Amber-you have a blog! I am adding you to mine. I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. Hope you are doing good!