Mar 1, 2008
Thanks
You all are so sweet! My mom is doing so much better. She has been in the hospital since Monday, and is getting to go home Monday. So that sucks that she was in there for a full week. But at least she's doing good. The trip was a "long" 2 day trip with a two year old, and a dog, and staying in a hotel by your self. lol. Im crazy, that's for sure, I shouldda left my dog home. Anyways- Thanks for your thoughts and concerns, but I think everything will be okay with my mom. As for my Sister Post, thank you guys again. I really am okay about the whole situation, I just was giving a shout out to my sis, who is greatly missed. I think I was alittle overwhelmed with having to deal with my mom's situation by myself, and not having other sibblings to fall back on to help support her. Anyways- things here are good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
1 comments:
Sorry to hear about your mom!! I hope that everything turns out to be ok and that she will get her strength back soon!!!
Post a Comment