Mar 28, 2008

Almost there...



We are in the process of finishing our basement. I am so excited, we've wanted to finish it since we moved in. So after two 1/2 years, we get to finish it! It's almost done getting sheetrock,and then we get to start hanging doors, and PAINTING! We are going to paint it ourselves, so that will probably not be too fun, but cheaper, and much closer to being finished! I am so grateful for Preston, and all his hard work. Its coming along!

4 comments:

Missy said...

So that's what all the loud banging was! You're a trooper for living with the noise. So where do you get your cute pages? Are the creations by Amber or what because they are stinking cute!

Jess said...

How exciting!! That will be so nice. I too love greys anatomy! I can't wait for new episodes!

Amber Lynn said...

ok now im jealous,,, we have been in our house for 2 years now and im still waiting for baseboards to be put up,, but it looks like yours is coming along really good!

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

You are almost done! That is so exciting. It's almost like having another house added to yours!