Mar 23, 2008
EnChAnTeD...
So I signed up for Netflix, alittle sceptical how I would like it...but I have to say, I got my first movie yesterday, and Im really impressed. Hopefully it goes okay, but I have to tell you, that I watched Enchanted....and I love it. It's such a cute show! Hence the new song that's on my blog...."That's how you know...." That's my favorite part. I know its lame and kiddish, but I guess I am a kid at heart, or maybe it's because the main guy is Patrick Dempsy!! Anyways- I hope everyone had a good Easter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
7 comments:
Hey, thanks for adding me. I added you on my page. It's so nice to see you again. You daughter is adorable. Aren't kids fun. My oldest is 3 and yesterday she ask me what I was doing. I said I'm just doing my hair. So she says, good job Mom. I'm proud of you. She makes me laugh. Oh, by the way, I love netflix. I haven't seen enchanted yet, but it's on my list.
we had netflix and i loved it... i was a lil sceptical at first as well, but it was cool, josh and I only really have time to watch movies together so each time i got new movies i would get one for me, one for him and one for tanner man.. I loved enchanted.. tanner actually sat thru the whole movie at the theater when i took him. and yes it helped that patrick demsy was in it... he is a hottie, I want freakin grays anatomoy to come back on so bad. (sorry my spelling sucks ass).. hope you had a fun easter
Its my fav! I love it too. Not only because its got the love of my life Patrick Dempsey in it but its so freakin cute! Im so glad you liked it as well. Also, Grey's is coming back!! YIPPY! We should have Grey's night... What'ya say?! Dinner and Grey's?
Love ya hope you had a great Easter!
I totally want to see that show!!!
Ok so how do you get the cute headers for your blogs. I'm still learning about this stuff.
So I have digital srapbooking srapbooking software that I use. Can I use it for my header or does it have to be photoshop? Also I'm not sure how to put them on my page. I know it's kinda complicated so if you don't have time to explain it to me thats ok. Thanks for your help. Oh by the thank you for your comments you are very sweet. And I was going to tell you that I actually live out in LaVerkin now, but close enough to St. George I guess. Thanks again.
Post a Comment