Here are the pictures from our St.george trip...Mindy of course looks hot as ever...and this picture of Becky and I is long over due....I haven't seen her for probably two years....we didn't take very many pictures, and there aren't any pictures of Melissa. Sorry Gina!
Mar 5, 2008
Pictures from St.George trip...
Here are the pictures from our St.george trip...Mindy of course looks hot as ever...and this picture of Becky and I is long over due....I haven't seen her for probably two years....we didn't take very many pictures, and there aren't any pictures of Melissa. Sorry Gina!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
2 comments:
Hey you cute girl! I love the blog! We need to see each other, we are coming up there next week. We will get to Craig and Debbie's Wednesday night around 8 or so but let's find a time to meet up, I need to see how that cute Lily has grown up!!
What? You come to St George and not even a call! I know you are probably busy when you are here, but I would love to see you. Lilee is darling. Girls are the best! Love your old Roomie
Post a Comment