Mar 20, 2008
Sick Lilee...
I don't really have anything else new to post...oh, lilee has double ear infections. That sucks. Poor little thing. This seriously is like her 10th one in 23 months. It is so sucky. But she's on her medicine now, and hopefully she will grow out of them in a couple of months when her tubes develope better. If not, she's for sure getting tubes put in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
6 comments:
I HATE ear infections! Such a nightmare! Austin got them put in after his 9th ear infection in 6 months! i m just glad my other boys didn't go through the same thing. Good luck and hope lil feels better soon.
Hope she gets feelin better. Poor little thing!
Poor Lilee! Ear infections are horrible, and I hope she gets better soon. Hailey was on Amoxicilin a couple weeks ago for an ear infection and she broke into hives because she was allergic! It was seriously the worst thing I've ever had to watch. It sucks when you can't do anything for them! Luckily she is better now, but we are staying away from Amoxicilin!
p.s. My email address is afarmer_11@yahoo.com
I can't believe they haven't already put tubes in her ears!!! I hope she starts feeling better soon!
sorry to hear about Lilee. that sucks. I caught up on the last couple of posts. cute pictures, and good luck with the biggest loser.
Poor lil..... jaja and mimi are so sorry you are sick and hope you get better really soon. We love you baby!
Post a Comment