Mar 11, 2008
BiGgEsT lOoSeR....WaTcH oUt!
So, maybe about 9 girls are doing the "Biggest Looser" at Mindy's work. It's going to be fun, and challenging....I can't wait. Now, It's just getting my butt in gear to be skinny again. I don't know what happened to me, but I am seriously depressed about it! Im going to kick all of your butts! I am fatter than you, and so you better bring it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
5 comments:
May the biggest loser win! Good luck, Amber!
How fun!!! After I'm done nursing I want in!!
That sounds fun! Good luck! I think you look great anyways!
Good luck since your gonna loose and I'm gonna win! hehe.... Disneyland here we come. Lookin smokin hot and all! We are gonna be the hottest three girls to ever stomp there ground! lol Love ya!
Yeah, good luck with that, loosing weight sucks, but it is so worth it!
Post a Comment