
OH MY GOSH, THIS WAS THE SO CUTE! LILEE, ADAIR, AND THEIR LITTLE FRIEND BRELLE, WERE ALL SO CUTE. THEY GOT BASKETS FULL OF EGGS AND CANDY. HERE ARE SOME PICTURES. P.S. LILEE WAS SO FREAKED OUT OVER THE EASTER BUNNY, THAT SHE WAS SHAKING TO POINT THAT I ALMOST DROPPED HER! LOL. POOR KID!


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
5 comments:
Lilee is so adorable!
Hahaha! Oh my heck, that picture of lilee freaking out is so funny! I am laughing my head off imagining her being scared of the bunny! Funny for us, not for her, poor thing! Looks like fun otherwise. Happy Easter! Love ya.
Hi Amber, how are you? Do you remember me? I hope things are going good for you. You have an adorable family.
lol, i love lilees face!!!
I love seeing how your cute family is! Thanks for the hair comment :) I will not be going black again. Maybe dark dark brown but not black...I wouldn't put you through that pain again :) I was thinking about going long again but can't decide. Choices, choices!!!
Post a Comment