I took these pictures last week, and have been too busy to post them, but I love them. Lilee thought she was a big girl, feeding herself icecream...and then she thought she was pretty cute with chocolate all her face, and when I went to take her picture, she says "CHEESE"....What a cute kid! That ice cream bucket was just her size, she kept saying....mine....lilee...mine....and wouldn't give it back. Lol!

6 comments:
You so have your hands full with this little monkey. Gotta love her!
Hey! Sorry I didn't tell you about our blog; I just started it a couple weeks ago, and am trying to figure out how to do this :) Lilee is a such a cutie! It's so fun to see how much they change and grow. Hope to see you guys soon!
Gotta love Ben & Jerry's! Cute!
mmmmm! looks good, chocolate love, thats my girl!
Hi Amber! I don't know if you even remember me? I used to hang out with Becky and Latisha and you sometimes. anyway, becky told me you have a blog and I said "i wish i could find her" easy enough...i saw your link from Kailee's page. You little girl is ADORABLE! Love that name too! hope you don't care if i check in on your blog every now and then? mine is private but i will gladly add you if you want!
lol, thats how i look when i get on an ice cream rampage!!!
lilly looks perfect with an ice cream face! still freakin cute!!!
Post a Comment