Mar 28, 2008

Photo Tag

I came across this tag on Lori's blog. I thought I would give it a try.

What is your relationship status?
married

Who is your celebrity crush?
Patrick Dempsey
(BOM CHICKA WAH WAH)

Who is your favorite band/Singer?
sarah mclachlan

What is your favorite Disney Movie?
the little mermaid

What is your life goal?
Happily Ever After

Where do you live?
wasatch heber midway utah

Where do you work?
Stay At Home Mom

Who do people think you look like?
Jenny Garth
( I Wish, but people use to always tell me I looked like Jenny Garth. More so when I was younger.)

What do you drive?
...Except mine is Silver...
Jeep Grand Cherokee

What is your favorite T.V. Show?
Greys Anatomy

What is your favorite color?
yellow :]
And of Course, what girl doesn't like...
Pink!!

What is your favorite food?
Salad
cafe rio rox

Tag: whoever wants to do it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never thought of Jenny Garth, but ya...you do. I loved 90210--cried on the last episode and have every season 10 episode recorded (somewhere?). I also love your blog--I'm trying to create a cute blog but never have the time or patience to sit down and do it for too long. Talk to ya later!

rachel and brady said...

These tags are fun! I'm sick and bored this weekend so I think I'll give this one a try.

Amber Lynn said...

your so cute!