Mar 27, 2008

I feel like Cinderella

cleaning supplies
It's just another day, and I have to say there's not much to talk about. It seems like the only thing I've been doing lately is cleaning. It's the story of my life. I can clean all morning, and by 12:00 my house looks like a disaster again. I can't even understand it. I don't know how people keep a clean house with more than one child. Lilee is so cluttery. lol. This week, I have been cleaning baseboards, blinds, and under neath my kitchen sink. It's crazy, because I've been cleaning my butt of, but in places that don't get recongnized, so it almost looks like I've done nothing.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey babe! I know what you mean... I don't have the beautiful house that you have to clean but I still understand what HELL it is! LOL

Hey I want to know how to change the top blog bar that says "Cree" to something cute like yours!! Let me know how to do it Mindy says your the Blog Queen and its true I owe my existence in this blog word to you my love! LOL Lets play soon-

Love ya- Give Little Princess a big kiss for me!She is SOOO freakin cute!

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a good spring cleaning, though. I don't have kids to clean up after (except maybe Steven), but it seems like I am always trying to at least keep up. Happy cleaning!

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

You have seen how dirty my house is!! I love the springtime even if it does consist of spring cleaning.. I bet your house is spotless!! Of course I am inviting you to my shower! I still don't know when it is...but you will definitly get a invite! Hope your doing good..Talk to you soon :)

Farmer Family said...

I totally sympathize with you! Sometimes I get done cleaning and I'm like, "Why did I just do all that? It's just going to be dirty again in 5 minutes!" But I gues it's gotta be done right?

Crystal said...

Come on over to my house 4 a week with 4 boys, then you might really think your house isn't so bad after all! I feel the same way too!

Jill said...

Hey thanks for you help. I can't believe that I got it figured out. Where do you get your cute backgrounds or layouts? We just remodeled our kitchen, got new cabinets and countertops and appliances, my house has been so torn apart I was about to go crazy. It is almost done so I will post pictures soon. I love my new kitchen but now I got to clean the rest of my house.

Amber Lynn said...

lol, thats my world latly,, I clean my house twice a day it feels like,, i guess just in the nesting stage.. I guess just knowing that i can go into labor anyday makes me want my house spotless every day.. lol your so funny! keep up the good cleaning, good habit to have I guess